Monday, June 1, 2015

Find YOUR Happiness

I'm extremely happy to be able to share this space with you. Since my last blog I've received dozens of messages with your beautiful stories that once again showed me how connected we are to one another. Sitting and reading everything you guys write to me, fills me with joy just to think what the future has in store for you. Once a successful gentleman told me "the best way to predict the future is to create it" at that moment a wave of emotions came upon me, his words made sense, they had logic but, how would I do it? I had no idea. At a short age I had to learn that your attitude and outlook on life could be a huge factor that defines where you end up in 10 years, 5 years, 1 year, 6 months or even tomorrow.

After a long journey of life lessons I can say that I never ever imagined I would live like I live now, much less feel what I feel now. Not just how I feel about myself, but how I feel toward others. This industry has definitely helped me find myself and help others. Thanks to NuViza I have been able to travel to different parts of the world and I've had the opportunity to appreciate what the world has to offer. I've created unbreakable ties, true friends and best of all is that I have been able to incorporate my family into this environment, making this stage of my life the happiest so far. We have a lot of work to do before we can call ourselves successful people but we are on the right track. The truth is that I will only consider myself a person with great achievements when people around me have achieved their dreams. So time to roll up our sleeves and get to work! =)




And for those who think it's just LUCK, I've learned that luck has a recipe (Labor Upon Correct Knowledge). Because everything was difficult before it was easy. I'm not sure what stage in your life you are in right now, but if your heart tells you he wants more, listen to it and find the way to find your happiness.




I am infinitely thankful with Mr. Ahmad Alexander Evaji not just for believing in me unconditionally, because with his unwavering attitude picked me up every time I fell, because with his spirit of a champion not only taught me to believe in myself again, but to have faith and compassion in others. That was how I learned that when you work with the right people, there is no question of whether things will happen, but the real question is, how fast and how big will do those things happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment